mandag 31. august 2009

My last GD-card and Walk of Fame at StampARTic

This is my last card as a GD for Whiff of Joy. This image is very beautiful, I think:) All the stamps from the Fall-kit are very funny to work with.
A very bad picture... It'so dark today, and I'm not very good at taking photos.

The very cute Willow is coloured with Distress Ink....


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me all these nice comments.
And then over to some really good news for me:) I've made it to Walk of Fame at the StampARTic blog. Thank you so much, ladies. This is almost unbelieveable!!!


Photobucket
The card is one of those I made as a GD for Whiff of Joy. You can see it HERE.
Hugs:)

14 kommentarer:

Camilla sa...

Nok et utrolig nyyydelig kort fra deg!! Men veldig trist at det er det siste som GD hos WoJ...
Gratulerer så mye med WoF!! Det er deg vel fortjent!!!:)
Varme klemmer fra Camilla.

Pia sa...

Gratulerer så meget med WOF, det er også et fantastisk nydeligt kort, skønne farver og motiv

MonaV sa...

Nok et nyyydelig kort fra deg Hanne!!!

Hege sa...

Fantastisk kort, Hanne! Helt nydelig! Vel fortjent Walk of Fame, også!!! Gratulerer!!!

Klem Hege.

CFLanger sa...

what a GORGEOUS card! I love the soft pretty colors!

Bente sa...

Gratulerer med WOF, det var virkelig velfortjent - kanonlekkert kort.
Dette var også kjempe vakkert, så nydelige farger og herlige detaljer!!
Klem, Bente

Iren sa...

For et skjønnt DT kort du har laga igjen! Så lekre farger og nyyydelig fargelegging! Gratulerer også med Walk of Fame :)

Ha en fin kveld!

Klem

RitaK sa...

Så GØY at du har blitt valgt til Walk of Fame for august. Gratulerer, det er veldig fortjent, du er kjempeflink :-)
Fint gammelromantisk kort du har laget, nydelig malt :-)

Cheryl sa...

WOW absolutely stunning!!! I have just found your blog and so glad I did!! I love it!!
Hugs xx

Sparkle and Flourish sa...

Absolutely amazing work. I just adore it. your colouring is fabulous. I love the use of doily circles! I love your work! Hugs Judy xx

Chrissy Le sa...

Hi there! I love your blog, I visit it all the time! Just a quick question for you. What type of watercolor paper are you using? Is it Canson, hotpress or coldpress? And do you use a water brush? I'm new to distress inks and I need some advice, thanks you!

Riet sa...

Ohhhh wowwww Hanne,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Dena sa...

This is so gorgeous! I love how you did the flowers with their stems. So pretty! I think you should do like Marlene and have a drawing for one of your masterpieces! tee hee! JK
Love it though! Hugs, Dena

Lenas kort sa...

Sukk! :-) Dette var bare nydelig
:-)